ההבדל בין הגברים לילדים הוא מחיר הצעצועים שלהם. :)

× נושאים רבים בתחום הטיסנאות חופפים לרובוטיקה, פורום הרובוטיקה שלנו הוא המקום לדון בהם. סרוואים יעודיים לרובוטים, ארדואינו, תכנות, אלקטרוניקה ועשה זאת בעצמך.

compile and download a program

31 יול 2018 12:32 - 01 אוג 2018 07:57 #1 מאת spadekevin
Hello,

I got started on the course a little late, and I'm having a problem with the virtual worlds. Every time I try to compile and download a program (I am using one of the sample programs), I get an error message that says that the ROBOTC Integrated Development Environment as stopped working. To the best of my knowledge, I have followed all of the instructions properly. I tried reinstalling ROBOTC (the most recent version) several times with the same result. I'm using a Dell Latitude E5530 with Windows 7 (less than a year old) that appears to meet all of the minimum requirements to run Virtual Worlds. I have read all of the forum posts that I could find that seem to discuss a similar problem, but I haven't been able to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.robotc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6257

Thank you.
עריכה אחרונה:01 אוג 2018 07:57 ע"י IziG.

Please התחברות או צור חשבון to join the conversation.

יותר
מפקחים: IziGShmulik
זמן ליצירת דף: 0.032 שניות